We are delighted to welcome you to Our Lady of Lourdes' internet payments system. This will allow you to make payments onto your child's account - whether it be for lunches, school trips or clubs - via the safe Scopay Website, managed by Vesta Merchant Service. Below is a simple guide on how it works.
Setting Up Your Account
- Go to www.scopay.com or download the app.
- Click "register as a new user".
- Enter your email address and create a password.
- Confirm the password.
- Enter your one-time Pupil Link Code. (You will have received this from the office prior. Please contact the office if you don't have one)
- Enter the billing details of your card you will be using to pay and click "confirm".
- Go to your emails and click on the link sent to you to activate your account. (if the email doesn't appear in your Inbox, check your Junk/Spam)
Making A Payment
- Find the item(s) you would like to pay for and click make payment. (Any owed moneys will be shown in red)
- Enter the amount you would like to pay then click "add to basket".
- Once done, click your basket. (It will have a number on it indicating the amount of items you are paying for)
- Review your payments and then click "checkout".
- Confirm your billing address and then click "process payment".
- Complete the process by entering your card details as prompted
Please note that this is the only way to make any payments to the school as we do not accept cash.
If you require any assistance regarding this system, please do not hesitate to contact the office.
Thank you for your cooperation.