Digital Leaders Mission
We are the Digital Leaders. We are a group working on ensuring technology and ICT at Our Lady of Lourdes. Our main mission is to support people in using technology safely and responsibly. We will do this by ensuring that all pupils and staff have the support and guidance needed to stay safe and become confident using digital technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Fetch and set up laptops and tablets – ensuring these are kept charged.
- Report broken or malfunctioning equipment
- Raise the profile of ICT in the school.
- Produce a termly newsletter for parents with advice.
- Run or help at a lunch club or after school club.
- Feed into whole school decisions about future development of technology.
- Test out new resources/ tools when they are released.
- Make governors more aware of the importance of ICT in all areas of the school.
- Make videos and presentations.
- Help to inform and enforce the school’s online safety policies.
- Create how-to video help guides.