Year 1 Class Teacher for September 2023
We are looking for an ECT or experienced class teacher. We are an ambitious Catholic Primary School within the Diocese of Westminster. Our school has a vision of excellence for all of our pupils and staff. You can help us achieve our vision if you are an inspirational teacher who motivates both pupils and staff. Roles and salary will be adjusted for the right candidate.
You should be:
- Someone who strives for outstanding all of the time and who always aims for the very best progress and achievement from their pupils
- Ambitious for yourself and the pupils in your care
- Committed to excellence, enjoyment and fun
- Able to work as a team member to achieve the very best for our pupils
- A practising Catholic, or a non-Catholic teacher who is willing to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Someone who is reflective about their practice, shares their strengths and seeks to address their areas for development.
We can offer:
- A dedicated, highly skilled and supportive staff team.
- A senior management team who will support your career development and empower you to lead and innovate
- Respectful and well-behaved pupils
- Opportunities for further professional development
- Strong Parish and Community links.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 0208 961 5037. Please note that only the CES application forms will be accepted. CVs will not be accepted.
CES applications can be downloaded from the Vacancies section of the website.
Please email your completed application form and supporting documents to Ms Shahla Sharyf firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 20th March 2023
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Primary School & Nursery is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required this post.