HEADTEACHER - JANUARY 2022
Salary: Group 2 - L12-L21
Full Time Permanent
NOR: 240 including Nursery
Our Lady of Lourdes is a thriving and happy school community, with a talented and committed staff and strongly supportive governors and parents all united as one through our Catholic faith.
Each and every child at our school fills us with pride and continues to inspire us every day.
Due to the retirement of our current headteacher we are seeking a resilient, committed and ambitious school leader to build on the many existing strengths of this wonderful school and guide us on our future exciting journey.
Our new Headteacher will:
• be a committed, practising Catholic with a clear vision and strong commitment to Catholic education
• provide strong, visionary leadership to the school
• be passionate about making a positive difference to children’s lives within a culturally diverse community
• be a teacher at heart with the ability to inspire others to learn and develop through personal demonstration and excellent collaboration and communication skills
• promote a broad and balanced curriculum that meets all our children’s needs
• have a creative and innovative approach to leading the school
• be resilient, adaptable and able to deal with complexity and challenge
We will offer:
• happy, engaged and very well-behaved children who are a pleasure to see every day and who strongly uphold the school’s gospel values
• caring, hard-working, talented and friendly staff who are dedicated to the school’s pupils and their well-being as well as continuous academic improvement
• supportive, engaged parents
• a knowledgeable and committed Governing Body who provide constructive challenge
Visits to the school are possible to arrange. Please contact the School Business Manager, Mrs Fogarty on 020 8961 5037 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service).
Further information can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and promotes the elimination of discrimination in employment. If you do have a disability and would need us to make any adjustments, if shortlisted, for you to attend the interview, then please do let us know when you submit your application. Please complete the application form and send it to: Headteacher Applications FAO The Chair of Governors, Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Primary School, Wesley Road, Hillside, London, NW10 8PP.
Applications should be on a CES application form and sent to the school (applications NOT submitted on the CES application form will not be considered).
Closing Date: Noon, Friday 15th October 2021
Interviews: week commencing 18th October 2021